Fleming Slurry Pump SP100
The new Fleming Slurry Pump has all the trade mark features of quality and strength that is expected from Fleming products, such as high output to low power requirement, precision flow positioning, unique impeller design reducing possible blockages, heavy duty gearbox with a fully galvanised body.
SP100 Slurry Pump Features
- High flow – low power requirement
- 80 – 120hp requirement
- Easy quick attach hitch
- No need to remove PTO shaft
- Precision positioning facility for flow direction
- Hydraulic top link for precision control
- Unique impeller design giving higher output and minimising blockages
- Fully galvanised for extended life
- Capable of mixing variable depth tanks and lagoons up to 2.5m deep.
- Compact design for maneuverability and easy access to tanks.
- Heavy duty gearbox shear bolt protected drive line
- Streamline flow for maximum thrust
- Over sized marine bearing Cat 2 lift arm pins.
- Double jaw lift arm support