The new 7-Series offers three models powered by new six-cylinder turbo engines with common rail injection system.
Featuring the Dual Power system in all models to provide additional power for road and PTO applications, these engines deliver plenty of torque when needed. These engines are located within a rugged chassis which helps reduce noise and vibration levels within the cab and meet emission regulations by using the SCR system.
All Landini 7 series models also feature the Roboshift transmission, controlled electronically by the multi-funtion joystick.
- 7-175 (175hp)* 7-190 (188hp)* 7-215 (212hp)* (* Dual Power)
- 6-Cylinder, Iveco NEF Turbo engine
- Roboshift Transmission: 24F + 24R or 40F + 40R with Creeper
- 4 Speed PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E
- Closed-centre Hydraulics with 123 L/min flow rate
- 9300kg Maximum Lift Capacity
- Electronic Valves Flow & Timer
- Front Axle Suspension & Cab Suspension
- Headland Management & Engine Cruise Control